Dash cams what are your thoughts on this
01-25-2019, (Subject: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this ) 
Dash cams what are your thoughts on this
What do you guys think about having one in the truck for safety reasons, I have one in the windshield for over a year and just ordered a four camera system to upgrade to get view down the side of the truck to keep the crazy people in check
replyreply
RE: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this
An absolute must! Got into a wreck last year where someone had lost control and their trailer separated and was tipped over in the lane at night, and I ended up striking it. Upon reviewing the camera footage, placed that driver 100% at fault. Without a dash camera who's to say they would try to spin the story. Can't spin dash cam footage.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Waterloo , Volvo8873 , Roysbigtoys
They are a MUST have..I've had 2 time's that it got me out of tickets by showing the officer the video of what happened to what "they" claimed i did. and it was GREAT to see the look on their face after...PRICELESS!!!
They are one thing that should be in every truck IMHO. and would kill off the asshats that think a truck is ez money. And i do drive better/safer knowing that its there and i'm on cam :) as is was said "you can't spin it"

User's Signature: hard to go 60 mph when the winds blowing 65+ in WY
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Waterloo , Roysbigtoys
I have one, Garmin 55, it works like a champ, and the best of the previous ones I have owned. Will not leave home without it.
replyreply
every vehicle I own has at least one.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
The system I order is the falcon eye 4 camera wire
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , DosGatos
I hate that the company has a camera in my truck, especially that it has an inward facing one too. But I don't leave home without my own dash cam either. It hasn't saved my a$$ yet, but I have caught a few interesting videos. Here's the page of a "friend" of mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCosSqTv...sLU-JhRUQg
replyreply
01-26-2019, (Subject: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this ) 
(01-25-2019 )barf Wrote:  I hate that the company has a camera in my truck, especially that it has an inward facing one too. But I don't leave home without my own dash cam either. It hasn't saved my a$$ yet, but I have caught a few interesting videos. Here's the page of a "friend" of mine: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCosSqTv...sLU-JhRUQg

i WOULD NOT WORKS FOR A COMPANY THAT WANTED TO WATCH MY FACE ALL DAY. i WOULD HAVE SPRAY-PAINTED THAT DAMN THING THE FIRST DAY THEY INSTALLED IT!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flatbed94kid , imalumberjack
01-26-2019, (Subject: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this ) 
Sucks they putting camera's in owner ops trucks. That's a bit to far. See the road, don't watch me but I kinda get why. But you know how many people still text, even with a drive cam? Like stupid. But I been with companies that had that camera on me. I got used to it. But for an owner, na. It is your truck, not theirs.Just make sure the curtains are closed so noone sees. And if you have a rider, well, I would cover the thing up. Camera is there, but it don't control you, or me. I'm not a robot driver. Not in an owner ops truck.

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DosGatos , TruLine

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.