Dash cams what are your thoughts on this
01-27-2019, (Subject: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this ) 
RE: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this
A little off subject but just for everyone's awareness. Don't let anyone up on your running boards when parked.

A few years back in Brooklyn NYC I was street delivering hardwood flooring. A guy came walking by my truck and the 1st thing he did was start saying he knew me then he jumped up on the passenger side running board. I instantly started putting the window up on his face. He kept talking and saying he knew me and that I was rude for putting the window up on him. He got down and walked to the drivers side and tried to jump up on my running board. I locked the doors and put the window up most of the way and told him he's gonna get hurt real bad if he jumped on my running board. He stormed off yelling at me called me everything in the book.

The whole point of this story was that he came out of nowhere and never took his eyes off my dash camera. I'm positive he was going to reach in a snatch it real quick if I had left the window down far enough. He probably thought it was a GPS unit. Because of this incident, i now carry an extra camera in the cab that does not record very much of my movements in the seat but will capture images from behind me facing the windshield. This camera is not easily seen or found and neither is the hard drive it DL's to. It's my extra security for when I'm not in the truck or for when the prementioned shenanigans come up.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dash cams what are your thoughts on this - Chamberpains - 01-27-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.