Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil
02-05-2019, (Subject: Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil ) 
RE: Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil
also if the EGR cooler was leaky, it can create problems with DOC and DPF, washing the chemicals out of them making them go bad. Hopefully you also changed the oil, coolant in intake makes it get into engine oil too from blo-by.

Also need to clean out all the EGr piping and the soot buildup that occurs from coolant getting into it.

It is absolutely stupid to wash out air filters on a commercial engine. Whatever moron that got you doing that needs to have their head examined.... Jump over a dollar to save a dime... Horrible business plan if you ask me. -- Save a few bucks and blow out your air filter instead of replacing it at proper intervals... Later to replace a $4,000 turbocharger, or worse yet,.. dust outthe cylinders on the engine.

Sounds like that engine has been severely neglected, and "save a dime now" redneck thinking buisness tactics that only cost more in the end. No wonder you have issues.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx New Vgt Turbo Pushing Oil - Rawze - 02-05-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.