2013 mack cxu613
01-30-2019, (Subject: 2013 mack cxu613 ) 
2013 mack cxu613
helo. can some one give advise i am trying to bay a 2013 mack truck and like to know what to look for when checking the truck .
thanks.
replyreply
01-30-2019, (Subject: 2013 mack cxu613 ) 
RE: 2013 mack cxu613
You might be on the wrong forum for that question. Maybe someone on here can give you some guidance but you might want to look for a Mack forum. I know there is a big one out there :)

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
01-31-2019, (Subject: 2013 mack cxu613 ) 
(01-30-2019 )majedal Wrote:  helo. can some one give advise i am trying to bay a 2013 mack truck and like to know what to look for when checking the truck .
thanks.

Speaking in terms of the ones I’ve worked on and what I’ve usually seen them come in for, it’s pretty much always regen issues (seems to be a Volvo thing, as I get them a Majority of issues on Volvo’s from regen problems). And they have these stupid pass through fittings at the firewall (Volvo and Mack’s) that always end up leaking, depending on how strict your region is for air leaks it can get annoying. Volvo says you can’t change the fittings or o rings but you have to buy a whole pass through assembly (it’s not cheap even on my shops credit account with good pricing). Maybe someone out there has some DYI ways of fixing them but I’ve tried changing o rings and normal black ones just end up leaking quick or it’s hard to find the right size. There’s also 2 air fittings on the bottom of the CXU613s firewall just under the pass through assembly that my local Volvo swears they’ve never heard of or have on diagrams, so not being able to get those fittings and with them leaking a major amount of air I’ve had to drill them out and pass my own fittings through it.

The drivers I’ve spoken to who are all pretty experienced drivers they all usually say the MP7 engines can’t pull for shi#t. But the iShifts (I guess MShift on the Mack’s) automatic transmissions, shift and feel as if you were driving a car even with a heavy load and they like that like it.

Hope that helps.
replyreply
02-03-2019, (Subject: 2013 mack cxu613 ) 
I would go to bigmacktrucks.com
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.