Weller reman transmissions
02-01-2019, (Subject: Weller reman transmissions ) 
Weller reman transmissions
What’s the general consensus on Weller reman transmissions?
replyreply
02-01-2019, (Subject: Weller reman transmissions ) 
RE: Weller reman transmissions
(02-01-2019 )Mrkentee Wrote:  What’s the general consensus on Weller reman transmissions?

I got weller re-man rears,... no issues. Was less money than if I had rebuilt them myself by the time I got all new bearings, gears, etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee , Chamberpains
02-02-2019, (Subject: Weller reman transmissions ) 
Yup, what he said. Pop yours out, swap the jewelry and slide the new 1 back in. Rebuilding them yourself is easy enough. Getting all the parts you need in a timely manner is where it really goes wrong. You'll get a part today a part tomorrow 5 or 6 on back order. Weller is the way to go.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee
I got 150k on an 18918b from them, shifting & splitting got better as time went on. It's doing fine now and I'd get another from them. The price and lack of downtime is worth it to me.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee
I've had a Weller with well over 500,000 on it it has performed very well.(13sp) but i might have hurt the input shaft with a bad shift under a load(my fault :( ) but they work great and save you the down time from getting yours rebuilt.

User's Signature: hard to go 60 mph when the winds blowing 65+ in WY
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee , rrod

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.