Rotella T4 Reformulation
02-03-2019, (Subject: Rotella T4 Reformulation ) 
Rotella T4 Reformulation
It's 02-03-19. I just heard Shell has reformulated Rotella T4. Has anyone else heard this? If so, do you think it's a good idea? Thoughts? BTW, I have noticed with my latest oil sample, all of the additives are about half of what they usually are. I also noticed my copper level rose 4 ppm. I can't make a decision on this at this point because I just had the rods and mains replaced but I'd like to know if any of you know anything about this.

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
RE: Rotella T4 Reformulation
You just heard from who? I can't find anything on shell's website about it. I would say it's fake news

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
{name removed}please I've been in a 2hour arguement with some dumbass in Arizona over who makes the additives an detergents an who really shot the sheriff. Let me say ok I'm happy u found zinc. I actually had to get my friend on the phone who was at work at Chevron oil refinery making detergents for Shell while we talked. I AM ALSO A ROTELLA FAN. Only relayed what he stated

User's Signature: Dyin' ain't much of a living, driver. Put it down...it can wait.
replyreply
{post removed} links to social media sites.

replyreply
Rawze.com is not garbage dump like social media. Take that kind of argumentative crap to TTR and other horse#hit sites where people can bask in their narcissistic idiocracy all they want to.

If you have an official source of information, concern, etc. that ok,.. but I will not tolerate garbage spewed here off of other social media places for very long at all.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Shotgun74
02-04-2019, (Subject: Rotella T4 Reformulation ) 
I did see Walmart is selling T1 straight 30 weight.
replyreply
02-17-2019, (Subject: Rotella T4 Reformulation ) 
(02-03-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  Rawze.com is not garbage dump like social media. Take that kind of argumentative crap to TTR and other horse#hit sites where people can bask in their narcissistic idiocracy all they want to.

If you have an official source of information, concern, etc. that ok,.. but I will not tolerate garbage spewed here off of other social media places for very long at all.
Sorry Rawze, the guy was asking where I heard it from. It won't happen again. Currently I'm waiting for Shell Rotella folks to respond to an email inquiry about it. I'll keep you posted if they ever get back to me.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.