new speed sensor truck won't start?
02-04-2019, (Subject: new speed sensor truck won't start? ) 
RE: new speed sensor truck won't start?
Thank you for the responses. I have the truck running and can't turn it off at the moment to check the ignition fuse and relay. The speedometer, engine brake, cruise and everything else is working fine now that the sensor and wires have been replaced. Now the only problem is that the starter will not engage. The fuel pump and everything else turns on but the starter won't turn over. Now I have to push start the truck. Never had a problem with the starter until the moment I put the new sensor in. However now the starter won't turn over whether the sensor is plugged in or not. Being that I have not had any problems with the starter until the moment I put the new sensor in, I'm assuming it has something to do with it, however maybe it's just coincidental. And for the record the starter is only 10 months old so I'm assuming it's still ok. And the only reason it was replaced 10 months ago is because I had a new rear engine seal / rear block subframe put on and so just had them replace the starter while they were they at it. Other then that, I've never had a starter failure on this truck in the last three years I owned it. Thanks again for any suggestions.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: new speed sensor truck won't start? - hosetrucking - 02-04-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.