new speed sensor truck won't start?
02-04-2019, (Subject: new speed sensor truck won't start? ) 
RE: new speed sensor truck won't start?
Thanks Waterloo. All the cables are good going to and from the battery box.. Nilao, thanks, this truck does not have a clutch switch for starting. It will start whether the clutches in or out and even if it's in gear it will try to start. The only clutch switch on it is for breaking the cruise control. As far as the relays go there are two main access relays. One of them is clicking the other one is not. I swapped out relays and it's the same thing, the one in the back is still clicking in the one in the front is not. I'm going to have to go get a new multimeter since my old one is not working and then slowly trace the wires. I'm still not sure if replacing the speedometer sensor had anything to do with the truck not starting but I've never had any other truck starting issues until the minute I put that speedometer sensor in. Since then it won't start whether the speedometer sensor is plugged in or not but I don't know if plugging that in has anything to do with the crankcase positioning sensor and if so if the ECM just has to be reset?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: new speed sensor truck won't start? - hosetrucking - 02-04-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.