Cummins ISX cm2250 vibrations after demandate
07-11-2019, (Subject: Cummins ISX cm2250 vibrations after demandate ) 
Cummins ISX cm2250 vibrations after demandate
Hello fellow forum members hope you all are doing good. I recently de-mandated my 2012 cummins isx cm2250 600HP and after de-mandate my truck doesnt seems to pull good as I use to pull with 600 Horses. The truck vibrates badly and doesn’t pickup any road speed from about 1300 to 1400ish rpms. Before de-mandate I never thought that I am hauling 80k gross with the power I used to have. So by reading and understanding from the previous postings in this forum I know that my final crank angle is not good. I heavily researched in Calterm about final crank angle but I didn’t find that parameter anywhere in cm2250. Could someone please help me out I don’t want my strong engine to ruin in front of my eyes. I rebuild the engine about 120k miles ago. Please advise me that which parameter should I check out and change to how much to feel back the power again.
replyreply
RE: Cummins ISX cm2250 vibrations after demandate
Bad delete programs are far worse than simply having injection timing issues.

For all you know, the damn engine may not even be running in the correct engine modes any more. Many of the bad programs I see these days, the ecm gets stuck in one of its emissions management operating modes, or in high altitude + emissions modes,.. then proceeds eat its own guts out slowly because it is stuck there no ever being able to satisfy emissions systems components that have been disabled poorly.

That is usually what is wrong with the morons-r-us delete shops these days and their bad programming methods. - Ask the guy who made the program what they di to re-map the engine mode logic so that it goes along side the stuff they disabled? -- the guy will likely draw a blank stare and get pissed off at you because you called them out on their hack-job blind-man methods.

I would heavily suggest you stop guessing at your problems, use that CT program you have there and pull a copy of the file out of the ecm. Then e-mail it to me so that it can be checked for correctness, or at least for some assemblage of stability. I PM'd you my e-mail address.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Alright Rawze I sent you an email with the current file running in the ecm. Check that out whenever you get chance please.
replyreply
07-12-2019, (Subject: Cummins ISX cm2250 vibrations after demandate ) 
I pm'd you my number. Its a valiant attempt by someone, but not good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.