Good place in Atlanta or North Carolina for egr tune up
02-06-2019, (Subject: Good place in Atlanta or North Carolina for egr tune up ) 
Good place in Atlanta or North Carolina for egr tune up
Hi I am looking for a good and honest mechanic for my 2018 x 15 cummins motor to do a egr tune up change imap sensor delta p sensor and valve adjustment in Atlanta area or North Carolina if any one know good mechanic where I don’t have to drop truck and they say come after few days. If anyone knows please let me know Tnx a lot [/size][/font]
replyreply
RE: Good place in Atlanta or North Carolina for egr tune up
Mr Hagg... In Griffin GA, close to the Atlanta Speedway.

Haggai Automotive and Diesel
1228 High Falls Rd, Griffin, GA 30223

(678) 688-8107

You can do the EGR Tuneup in your driveway, it is not a big deal. Same with the overhead. Rawze has a video on just that.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flatbed94kid , bigben
Everyone here yells Mr. Hagg, because he is doing it good.

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply
 Thanks given by: bigben
02-08-2019, (Subject: Good place in Atlanta or North Carolina for egr tune up ) 
(02-06-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Mr Hagg... In Griffin GA, close to the Atlanta Speedway.

Haggai Automotive and Diesel
1228 High Falls Rd, Griffin, GA 30223

(678) 688-8107

You can do the EGR Tuneup in your driveway, it is not a big deal. Same with the overhead. Rawze has a video on just that.

Brother I am new to it so If I want to do a egr tune up should I change just the imap sensor delta p sensor or more sensor. I have x 15 cummins 260000 miles I am not much mechanically inclined. Please help.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.