Dorothy
02-08-2019, (Subject: Dorothy ) 
Dorothy
Got into a Facebook argument over Pittsburgh Powers Dorothy contraption. I thought for sure Rawze or somebody picked that thing apart on here but can't find it. Lol looking for the general consensus on the thing to see if I'm talking out my ass or not.
replyreply
RE: Dorothy
mommaburt is the guy to talk to about that thing - he literally named it....
replyreply
 Thanks given by: bazdan902 , DSTdriver
never heard of this thing so i you tubed it, It's definetly Interesting. Does it actually do what they claim? They show that container of soot that they claim came out of a 2350 after 25,000 miles.I'm skeptical though because if they are willing to butcher your ECM and charge you huge money, then tell you it's your fault that your engine blew up, I would think they are fully capable of lying about this thing.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
it s a P.O.S> that has been discussed before on here...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...4#pid18404

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid23498

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: bazdan902
(02-08-2019 )bazdan902 Wrote:  Got into a Facebook argument over Pittsburgh Powers Dorothy contraption. I thought for sure Rawze or somebody picked that thing apart on here but can't find it. Lol looking for the general consensus on the thing to see if I'm talking out my ass or not.

its an updated system from back in the day(i mean from the early 40s or more ) usded on farm and old gas and desl just up graded
i havent piced it apart and wont my self,but im sure someone will

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
replyreply
So where's Mommaburt? We want to hear his opinion.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
02-09-2019, (Subject: Dorothy ) 
Poor MommaBurt,
Dorthy returns

"Is there an F5?" .. Silence, as a spoon drops... "Finger of God"

What a gloriously crappy movie, Hahaha!!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.