RE: CM2250
Yeah you can

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
02-11-2019, (Subject: CM2250 ) 
(02-11-2019 )sstrong1 Wrote:  ...
and delete done. The check engine light is

99% my money is that it is another victim of the bad delete ripp-off shop scenario .... sad indeed.

Nothing like getting kicked in the Ballz and taken for a few thousand extra so that you can trade DPF problems for more expensive engine failure issues.

I hope like all hell that you did not remove the VG turbo or do any of the other garbage hack-job crap most of those shops like to offer so that they can run the bill up even more.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-12-2019, (Subject: CM2250 ) 
(02-11-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  

99% my money is that it is another victim of the bad delete ripp-off shop scenario .... sad indeed.

Nothing like getting kicked in the Ballz and taken for a few thousand extra so that you can trade DPF problems for more expensive engine failure issues.

I hope like all hell that you did not remove the VG turbo or do any of the other garbage hack-job crap most of those shops like to offer so that they can run the bill up even more.

Hi Rawze. I keep hearing about "Bad Deletes". What are the characteristics of a "Good delete"? Is there a thread you can point me to?
replyreply
02-12-2019, (Subject: CM2250 ) 
(02-12-2019 )VNL670 Wrote:  

Hi Rawze. I keep hearing about "Bad Deletes". What are the characteristics of a "Good delete"? Is there a thread you can point me to?

scroll straight up to the top of this page, you'll see a huge box that says "ISX EGR DELETE INFO" click on that. Everything you need to know is in there.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LargeCar
02-13-2019, (Subject: CM2250 ) 
(02-12-2019 )VNL670 Wrote:  ..

you sound like one of those guys that has to learn after his engine fails a few times...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

No I didn’t do any of that. I wasn’t told about that. I’m just having a boost level low code. Can these mistakes be corrected?
replyreply
Could it just be the boost pressure semsor
replyreply
(02-11-2019 )sstrong1 Wrote:  I had a radiator and delete done

Who did the programming of the 'del' for the truck? - If it is not one of the people recommended directly by myself then YOU ARE 99.5% LIKELY SCREWED! -- PERIOD!.

I don't scream this stuff repeatedly like some broken record because I am trying to push some other guys programming or trying to sell people anything! --- I HELP PEOPLE FOR F$KING FREE!!!! --- FREEEEE!!!!! --- THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR ME!!!!!! NO INCENTIVE FOR ME TO RECOMMEND ANYTHING!!! -- PERIOD!!!

IT IS SIMPLY THE TRUTH AND I SEE TOO MANY PPL ON THE PATH TO LEARNING THIS IT THE HARD WAY!.

--- AT THE VERY LEAST!!! --- Pull that program out of your ECM and e-mail it to me so that you can ... GET A SECOND OPINION! --- OTHERWISE THEY NEED TO GO PLAY DIPS#IT TRUCKER SOMEWHERE ELSE then come back after their engine has fretted a liner prematurely or cracked a piston -- so that a dozen others on here THAT HAVE LEARNED THIS SAME LESSON THE HARD WAY JUST LIKE 1,000 OTHERS I HAVE MET can say -- I TOLD YOU SO!.!.

-- Maybe its the beer talking (I have had 3 now),.. but I get sick of people who are in denial just because they just likely got taken for likely a few thousands by some idiot hack-job tuner that is laughing all the way to the bank.

BAD ENGINE PROGRAMMING IS A DISEASE IN THIS TRUCKING INDUSTRY THAT HAS GOTTEN COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL!!!

TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED when it comes to what someone has done inside your ECU or to your engine!.

you have been officially informed,... now you can choose to ignore it until your engine fails, driving down the roads lying to yourself about how "good it may seem to run" .. or you can actually do something about it so that your not BLINDLY GUESSING about when something is likely to fail!.

This post is not directed so much towards anyone in particular,.. it is more of a "wake-up" for those who read this forum about how bad this problem in our trucking industry really is out there.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Techmech
Can I just take it to prices and have it checked our
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.