New CPL# for rebuild
02-21-2019, (Subject: New CPL# for rebuild ) 
RE: New CPL# for rebuild
(02-21-2019 )NoTime Wrote:  ...
Ultimately more hp gets u up faster

let me put it in basic terms,... you can set your engine on 600hp with those 3:36's,.. i can get in any truck I want with 3:90's or 4:11's and 500hp,.. and will out-run you all day long with the same weight in those hills. -- better gearing will make my engine and drive-line run higher rpm ranges,.. keeping more HP to the tires because that drive-line is spinning faster. the biggest loss in the system is always in the final gears of the rears.

I have met plenty of guys in the past who run in and out of quarries (nothing but steep long pulls) with their buddies that one guy has 475HP engine, going around everyone up the long grade and the other 600+ crying he wants more more more hp because that 600+ is always last one to the other end because the stupid truck was simply geared too tall. -- Throw your logic out the window, thats how trucking works.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Magard , LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
New CPL# for rebuild - NoTime - 02-18-2019,
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - Rawze - 02-21-2019
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - Unilevers - 02-26-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.