New CPL# for rebuild
02-21-2019, (Subject: New CPL# for rebuild ) 
RE: New CPL# for rebuild
Change the gearing, and pray your Cummins shop knows what they are doing. Make sure they machine the block (cut for liners) and set the liner protrusions at .0014 height. If they do not machine the block, you will be in framing in the next two years, if not sooner.

I'm a member of the bad in frame club, just as bad, if not worse than the bad delete club. How much do I have under the hood? Around $80,000 or there about, not including all of the down time. A licensed Cummins repair shop did the first in frame. The second in frame was done in Rawze's driveway (helped me get it right, asked for no money or nothing in return). Funny too, that Cummins shop installed CM-2350 450hp parts, including injectors, pistons, cams, etc., in to my 600hp CM-871... They said the machined the block, they did not. Liners were just thrown in. Front gear train was ready to blow apart too. The motor was a mess, just ask Rawze. That was a licensed Cummins shop. They did step up and send the parts, but it still took 4 months to do the job with wait times and weather, and me being a slow poke.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid25356

Don't be a victim.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
New CPL# for rebuild - NoTime - 02-18-2019,
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - Waterloo - 02-21-2019
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - Unilevers - 02-26-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.