New CPL# for rebuild
02-21-2019, (Subject: New CPL# for rebuild ) 
RE: New CPL# for rebuild
That’s all great information. Thank you I will make sure I’m loafing at the garage when the head goes on. I’ll admit I never thought of changing oil like that but it does make a very valid points and all the guys I run with say I’m to anel by changing my oil every 15,000. I’m actually pretty compulsive about my maintenance because that truck is the only thing that makes me money. I still grease and adjust brakes on it and the companies trailer every weekend. Nothing like tight trailer and loose truck brakes. Lol

I purposely bought this truck because everybody said to get a smaller hp engine and it will help keep the emissions equipment in better condition because I’m always heavy and running the guts out of it but after seeing that carbon in the head I’m really at a loss for words as much as I took care of it. I know this sounds absolutely stupid by why not just get rid of the dang egr since the DEF fluid now supposedly takes care of the NOX emissions. I’m not upset I bought 630 gallons of fuel over 4 years for the doser but making these engines run on its own exhaust is just stupid.

Thanks for the help but dang a person spends $25000 for a inframe from Cummins with all Cummins parts you would think we could do a little better than a one year warranty and the mechanics would know exactly what they are doing
replyreply
 Thanks given by: imalumberjack

Messages In This Thread
New CPL# for rebuild - NoTime - 02-18-2019,
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - NoTime - 02-21-2019
RE: New CPL# for rebuild - Unilevers - 02-26-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.