regen history truck idles a lot
02-19-2019, (Subject: regen history truck idles a lot ) 
regen history truck idles a lot
Here's regen history from an L9 cummins. This truck is a crane so it idles a LOT. Do these numbers seem high for a truck with 6,200 miles and 660 hours? Lol i don't know why the picture is sideways

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
RE: regen history truck idles a lot
does not look too bad,.. an average/history below 3.0 inhg (far right column) in the history is where you want to see it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
it seems high for a new truck with only that many hours. whats the timestamps on the far left column? that would say a lot.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
02-20-2019, (Subject: regen history truck idles a lot ) 
here's another shot

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
02-20-2019, (Subject: regen history truck idles a lot ) 
thats fairly consistently 25-30hrs between regens and on a truck that does a lot of idling so it may not be too bad. Usually they go longer in between regens but idling kills them. Rule of thumb for me is if the truck doesn't pound pavement and idles a lot if it regens once in a 24hr period thats ok. Obviously pulling road all day they get into the 75-100hrs when in good shape.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.