Cm2250 excessive regens
02-23-2019, (Subject: Cm2250 excessive regens ) 
Cm2250 excessive regens
So after 170,000 miles after my egr tune up and truck running great, it has started doing alot of regens and the light will stay off for about a mile then come right back on. When I had the dpf off and cleaned they said it was likely needed replaced. Plus my fuel mileage has dropped tremendously,I have insite and inline 5
I'm looking at doing a demandate when I get home was given a link to another forum but I dont really think it was a legitimate forum. Anyone close to north west Arkansas. I cant afford to be down or get mislead 6 kids and a wife already bleed me dry lol.
Thanks in advance mike
replyreply
RE: Cm2250 excessive regens
Unilever or mommaburt can do the programming remotely, all you need is wifi wherever you park your truck.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Ironhead
Thanks, I've already had an overhead but gunna recheck it, fuel pump and rods and mains have been done. No coolant leak and maybe a gallon of oil every 10,000 but oil changes 15 to 18k
replyreply
Check your seriel # on cummins quickserve to see if its eligible for scr upgrade replacement. 170,000? since egr tune? probably about due for another.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Ironhead
Cummins in Springfield Missouri replaced the scr about 120,000 ago right before I lost the wonderful 2250 fuel pump. They dont likr semis there tho, they rake in the rvs.

replyreply
02-27-2019, (Subject: Cm2250 excessive regens ) 
Just a little update, pulled the boots and tubes off the turbo she spins freely and and play feels tight. It wasnt that sooty. When I get home tomorrow gunna pull the actuator test and inspect it(I'm pretty sure this is my main issue at the moment) as well as clean the egr system again.
replyreply
02-28-2019, (Subject: Cm2250 excessive regens ) 
Actuator is bad hangs up halfway through the rotation. Vg ring feels and looks good. No end play on the turbo so, getting a new actuator in the morning. Thanks everyone
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.