Oil Temp Overheating issue
06-07-2016, (Subject: Oil Temp Overheating issue ) 
RE: Oil Temp Overheating issue
(06-06-2016 )garystruck Wrote:  I thought I would Update everyone with what is going on with my truck.
I replaced the oil cooler there was a lot of junk in the coolant system seems like someone had a bad mix at some point and there was some gunk and corrosion in the coolant system.
Replaced Water pump as well.
Swapped out ECM with a delete as well from another truck that is overheating oil was still overheating.
2 injectors where not operating efficiently and were replaced as well.
Installed a Egt temp sensor on manifold (glowshift Gauge) and boost gauge.
Pyro gets up to 750f on a hard climb and turbo boost ranges between 28-34.
Zero boost leaks right now
Got rid of all exhaust restrictions.
Truck just got turbo and actuator Replaced in January.
Runs even no misfires all sensors inspected. Imap, Exhaust Pressure Sensor, Egr Diff sensor, Oil Temp sensor, were replaced.
Oil still climbs over 245 fairly quickly if I dont ease off and turn on the fan. I dont let it get over that much.
Going to double check on the oil temp sensor wiring but it seems to me like it is reading accurately because when I get high oil temps and I pull over with my Laser temp reader it shows oil filter temp at same temperature as what the sensor is telling me.
Im starting to think I might need to take a look at the bottom end of this motor even though it was all replaced recently as well, Bearings, Oil pump, Pickup Tube...

If any of you pros got some ideas of what might be going on Let Me know!!
Thanks

is this thing deleted and what power level? does the water temp climb at all? sry i came in late to the party.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oil Temp Overheating issue - Unilevers - 05-13-2016,
RE: Oil Temp Overheating issue - Unilevers - 06-07-2016
RE: Oil Temp Overheating issue - Unilevers - 06-07-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.