Buying a 2012 MaxxForce w/N13? v 2011 FrtLnr w/ DD15
03-02-2019, (Subject: Buying a 2012 MaxxForce w/N13? v 2011 FrtLnr w/ DD15 ) 
RE: Buying a 2012 MaxxForce w/N13? v 2011 FrtLnr w/ DD15
You definitely didn't offend anyone. We just FULLY understand "limited budget" and start-up costs. A lot on here started with next to nothing and bull headedly made things work. But at enormous expense, personally and profit wise. Starting a business (especially trucking) can make or break your life financially and destroy it personally. Your best bet is to read Rawzes' book on the home page.
http://rawze.com/book
I read it 9 years in to the owner operator gig and learned some things and said many times "man, I wish I had this mentality and knowledge way back when"

Do yourself the HUGE favor and read all of it. Even if you have your mind made up and ain't no one gonna tell you different... Just be fully aware at that time that you are going to be your own worst enemy.

If you want some honest good advice. Maybe you can post roughly what your business model is, operation you're looking to get into and the rough numbers your working with. We are genuinely here to help. And there are people on here from every aspect and operation in trucking. You'll probably get some good insight and knowledge in to what your looking to drive in to.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , flatfoot , Waterloo , snailexpress , Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.