Does air compressors designe for small portions of oil leak?
03-02-2019, (Subject: Does air compressors designe for small portions of oil leak? ) 

Around 6 months ago I replaced air compressor.
Around one year ago I replaced purge valve on air dryer. But I didn't replace my ear dryer cartridge little over a year.
Is it normal to have some oil on button of air dryer if I didn't replace my cartridge for while.
replyreply
03-02-2019, (Subject: Does air compressors designe for small portions of oil leak? ) 
RE: Does air compressors designe for small portions of oil leak?
Vlad, your air compressor is not supposed to push any oil into the air system. Does it show up anywhere else? Glad hands, or when you pull the drain cords on your tanks? I don’t know how much if any oil would be considered “acceptable” (feel free to chime in guys who know more about it then me) I do know you want to change that filter cartridge as soon as possible! Use the good oil coalescing filter. It is designed for the new EPA-shi#t, disaster engines, not the cheapy desiccant only filter. After you figure it out and get the system cleaned back up, which may take a few filter changes in short order, then start changing that filter as a regular maintenance item. I do mine every fall in prep for winter weather.

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
RE: Does air compressors designe for small portions of oil leak?
(03-02-2019 )Vlad Wrote:  Around 6 months ago I replaced air compressor.
Around one year ago I replaced purge valve on air dryer. But I didn't replace my ear dryer cartridge little over a year.
Is it normal to have some oil on button of air dryer if I didn't replace my cartridge for while.

no, it is supposed to be dry.

Are you sure it is the air compressor? - Also make sure it is not the turbo bleeding oil into the intake.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.