Valvoline Premium Blue for Soot
03-14-2019, (Subject: Valvoline Premium Blue for Soot ) 
RE: Valvoline Premium Blue for Soot
Thank you Ironsled for your respectful response. I've never used any thing in my engines other than dino oil so I'm completely new to the options out there. My guess is it's the head because I ran a combustion gas test and it ruled out the air comp. I sure would like to find a way to save my engines though, instead of just waiting for them to carbon pack and overhaul. I think it's fair to say that not every O/O is capable of tearing down their engine.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Ironsled
03-14-2019, (Subject: Valvoline Premium Blue for Soot ) 
RE: Valvoline Premium Blue for Soot
(03-14-2019 )Rushin5 Wrote:  Thank you Ironsled for your respectful response. I've never used any thing in my engines other than dino oil so I'm completely new to the options out there. My guess is it's the head because I ran a combustion gas test and it ruled out the air comp. I sure would like to find a way to save my engines though, instead of just waiting for them to carbon pack and overhaul. I think it's fair to say that not every O/O is capable of tearing down their engine.

you want to prevent carbon packing?

Instead of relying on fancy/wonky oil mixes, it would be far more proper to install a bypass filter to keep the soot out of the oil.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.