HEST light on too often...
06-26-2016, (Subject: HEST light on too often... ) 
RE: HEST light on too often...
Now that I'm driving with insite connected, I can see a few things that I never would have known before.

Loaded my max boost/manifold pressure according to insite is about 35psi

when the turbo code comes up command is 72% and actual is 54%. it is dead on with each other until 1750rpm and only when loaded and pulling hard, then it splits, throws a code, shifts gears and code goes away.

egr is disabled while code is up.

I idled for a hour while loading and the second I hit the highway, it started a active regen and this made me realize something. I am a regional driver who's rarely on a long stretch without slowing down to change highways or go through a town or construction zone. This active regen would not have finished had I not blown through a closed construction zone because I wanted to see how long the burn would go.

5.1hg final number. my egr differential was low, always below 1.5 but it was my dpf differential pressure that was usually above 4hg most of the burn when undetermining load.

I'm going to stop in a bit and run a cut out but this thing purrs like a kitten and pulls like a locomotive so I don't see a injector being off.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HEST light on too often... - Unilevers - 05-16-2016,
RE: HEST light on too often... - Unilevers - 05-16-2016,
RE: HEST light on too often... - Brock - 06-26-2016
RE: HEST light on too often... - Unilevers - 06-27-2016,
RE: HEST light on too often... - Unilevers - 06-27-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.