Parker Greenmax
03-10-2019, (Subject: Parker Greenmax ) 
Parker Greenmax
"Parker Racor GreenMAX™ Fuel Filter Water Separator"
I want to replace Davco with this unit, any Opinions count .Thanks in Advance!
2002 Cummins Cm570 450 Tuned for fuel Mileage.
replyreply
03-11-2019, (Subject: Parker Greenmax ) 
RE: Parker Greenmax
(03-10-2019 )Pd6cas2 Wrote:  "Parker Racor GreenMAX™ Fuel Filter Water Separator"
I want to replace Davco with this unit, any Opinions count .Thanks in Advance!
2002 Cummins Cm570 450 Tuned for fuel Mileage.

if you have a davco,.. I would say...

DON'T DO IT!!!!!! -- Use the Davco!

I can't tell you how many people I have seen whit that style of "hanging bowl" fuel water separator have ghost fuel problems with those things, but it has been A LOT!. The problem with them is that you can't see when it is sucking air, because the clear part of the filter housing is BELOW where they tend to leak and have issues. - At least on a Davco, you can see when your getting air in your fuel,.. i like that a LOT!.

Sorry, but my own opinion is that a Davco hands down, with a 7 or 10 micron filter in it is the thing to have on a commercial truck for proper fuel filtration. The 50-micron filter hanging on the side of the engine is also nothing much more than a safety screen, otherwise a joke if you ask me too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.