Air filter reccomendation, 13 Cascadia?
03-10-2019, (Subject: Air filter reccomendation, 13 Cascadia? ) 
Air filter reccomendation, 13 Cascadia?
Does anyone have a preference in a intake air filter element for the 2013 Cascadia with a Cummins. I have the PowerCore set up , but when looking to replace the new element (part#P610260), the reviews I saw weren't that great.

Has anyone tried or had any solid data on other filters? Flow or filtration?

Thanks in advance!
replyreply
03-11-2019, (Subject: Air filter reccomendation, 13 Cascadia? ) 
RE: Air filter reccomendation, 13 Cascadia?
Put a thick layer of grease into your intake pipe just past the air filter, then check it in a month to see how much dust is getting past the filter. Then do the same for the "after-market" filter. - Most report they will not be using those washable/after-market filters any more after seeing the difference.

A poor filtration on the air filter will polish out liners, eventually cause high oil consumption, and and inevitable inframe.

As far as "fuel mileage gains" -- That is nothing but absolute false hope, marketed garbage for the dipsh$it masses.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , Moose , Toolguy
03-11-2019, (Subject: Air filter reccomendation, 13 Cascadia? ) 
RE: Air filter reccomendation, 13 Cascadia?
Already have the grease in place ....that is a for sure way of seeing what's coming through. Good idea. I will most likely replace it with the same filter currently there.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.