CM870 head out after 40k, ECM calibrations, mechanics or parts?
05-14-2016, (Subject: CM870 head out after 40k, ECM calibrations, mechanics or parts? ) 
CM870 head out after 40k, ECM calibrations, mechanics or parts?
Good day for everyone,

2005 volvo cummins isx cm870, 3 different ESN (on engine cap, on ECM and in cummins insite...
400hp, 475hp, 565hp) different calibration and cpl by ESN on Quickserve.com.

I got very bad experience with this truck, previous owner loved extreme.. Now after I owned it, I become the permanent customer at the local shops!!
3 months later i had to make in-frame rebuild, installed new head, new camshafts..
40k later coolant started leaking out in the oil and exhaust system from cylinder head, now i am busy fixing this, got a lot of fun!

Meanwhile, I did some research, I got my INLINE5 , successfully installed insite 7.6 , incall feb 2014 and calterm 3, and I will going to install the right ECM calibrations.

The Question is: Where I can see the right ESN number, can I trust the data plate information from the top of rocker lever cover or this also can be mounted from another engine; Will calibration reset help or I better search for more qualitative repair shops?

Please, any advice is welcome!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM870 head out after 40k, ECM calibrations, mechanics or parts? - andreisana4 - 05-14-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.