I had a Minister out to the house today...
05-14-2016, (Subject: I had a Minister out to the house today... ) 
I had a Minister out to the house today...
Well, some of you know about the in-frame I just went through on my 2008 900,000 mile ProStar with the ISX... Along with the many problems the mandate caused...

This truck has given me more problems than the COMBINED previous 7 trucks I have owned. So, I thought it best to request some Devine intervention and knock the Joo Joo off of her so to speak, because she has had allot of that nasty stuff. A family friend is a Minister, so I asked her to come out and bless my truck.

She came out this morning, anointed the truck with oil, and blessed her and me. Hopefully, God willing, all of the work that has been done, along with the Divine intervention in the name of Jesus, will allow my family to get back on track and make an honest living.

Some may laugh, but I tell you what, I believe this was the right thing to do. Today is now a new day, with a new truck and a brighter future. Do me a favor, and say a prayer for us. ;-)

I should be rolling tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. Took a few days to go over the truck, found a few things that needed addressing and took care of them. All is well at this point, just need to stock the fridge and get this show on the road!
replyreply
RE: I had a Minister out to the house today...
Here's to trouble free profitability!!!
replyreply
when i seen the subject line i was going to jokingly ask if you were doing exactly what you did do. i apologize. and i am praying for you and yours
replyreply
Hate to say this Waterloo but you got the wrong Minister. If its a she then Gods not going to bless that... "Must be the husband of one wife"... Rawze prolly would have been a better option and he can bless over Skype...lol. Oh well.....at least you didnt have an Islamic cleric bless it.
replyreply
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” In order to have a successful business, you must trust in the Lord. God’s will is what is best for us. There will be times when you do not understand why things are happening in your business, but God is always trying to teach us and protect us.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
I hear ya waterloo, I didn't get a minister but I kissed mine good luck and whispered sweet nothings to it... Good luck!

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201605/post_1829_1463279305_b49a0e44dee12158f98ffe0262c16d2e.jpg
replyreply
(05-14-2016 )preacherboy24 Wrote:  Hate to say this Waterloo but you got the wrong Minister. If its a she then Gods not going to bless that... "Must be the husband of one wife"... Rawze prolly would have been a better option and he can bless over Skype...lol. Oh well.....at least you didnt have an Islamic cleric bless it.

I know my scripture and totally understand where you are coming from. But, I look at my female minister as Esther... I figure if Esther was good enough back then for our Lord, than my female Minister is good enough for today! Who am I to question what is to be? We blessed the truck in the name of the Father and Jesus, and she anointed her. This was all done in the right Spirit, and that is all that matters. After all, it is a piece of equipment, not my first born... Bottom line, the glory was given to the Lord, and that was good enough for me, and hopefully for Him, at least enough to take the Joo Joo off this truck! ;-)
replyreply
05-15-2016, (Subject: I had a Minister out to the house today... ) 
(05-14-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(05-14-2016 )preacherboy24 Wrote:  Hate to say this Waterloo but you got the wrong Minister. If its a she then Gods not going to bless that... "Must be the husband of one wife"... Rawze prolly would have been a better option and he can bless over Skype...lol. Oh well.....at least you didnt have an Islamic cleric bless it.

I know my scripture and totally understand where you are coming from. But, I look at my female minister as Esther... I figure if Esther was good enough back then for our Lord, than my female Minister is good enough for today! Who am I to question what is to be? We blessed the truck in the name of the Father and Jesus, and she anointed her. This was all done in the right Spirit, and that is all that matters. After all, it is a piece of equipment, not my first born... Bottom line, the glory was given to the Lord, and that was good enough for me, and hopefully for Him, at least enough to take the Joo Joo off this truck! ;-)

Not trying to get into an arguement but Esther wasnt the sharpest knife in the box. Queen Vashtie wasnt willing to do a strip tease in front of the men but Esther was....its how she got to be Queen. I have some better options if your interested. Rawze could bless some engine oil and you could anoint your engine the Rawze way...lol..
replyreply
05-15-2016, (Subject: I had a Minister out to the house today... ) 
(05-14-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  Well, some of you know about the in-frame I just went through on my 2008 900,000 mile ProStar with the ISX... Along with the many problems the mandate caused...

This truck has given me more problems than the COMBINED previous 7 trucks I have owned. So, I thought it best to request some Devine intervention and knock the Joo Joo off of her so to speak, because she has had allot of that nasty stuff. A family friend is a Minister, so I asked her to come out and bless my truck.

She came out this morning, anointed the truck with oil, and blessed her and me. Hopefully, God willing, all of the work that has been done, along with the Divine intervention in the name of Jesus, will allow my family to get back on track and make an honest living.

Some may laugh, but I tell you what, I believe this was the right thing to do. Today is now a new day, with a new truck and a brighter future. Do me a favor, and say a prayer for us. ;-)

I should be rolling tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. Took a few days to go over the truck, found a few things that needed addressing and took care of them. All is well at this point, just need to stock the fridge and get this show on the road!
Hello I just wanted to give you another blessing and prayers to you and your family!! I have been where you are at with my 2010 387 peterbilt cummins Isx 871. My name is Anthony.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.