I had a Minister out to the house today...
05-15-2016, (Subject: I had a Minister out to the house today... ) 
RE: I had a Minister out to the house today...
(05-14-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  Well, some of you know about the in-frame I just went through on my 2008 900,000 mile ProStar with the ISX... Along with the many problems the mandate caused...

This truck has given me more problems than the COMBINED previous 7 trucks I have owned. So, I thought it best to request some Devine intervention and knock the Joo Joo off of her so to speak, because she has had allot of that nasty stuff. A family friend is a Minister, so I asked her to come out and bless my truck.

She came out this morning, anointed the truck with oil, and blessed her and me. Hopefully, God willing, all of the work that has been done, along with the Divine intervention in the name of Jesus, will allow my family to get back on track and make an honest living.

Some may laugh, but I tell you what, I believe this was the right thing to do. Today is now a new day, with a new truck and a brighter future. Do me a favor, and say a prayer for us. ;-)

I should be rolling tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. Took a few days to go over the truck, found a few things that needed addressing and took care of them. All is well at this point, just need to stock the fridge and get this show on the road!
Hello I just wanted to give you another blessing and prayers to you and your family!! I have been where you are at with my 2010 387 peterbilt cummins Isx 871. My name is Anthony.
replyreply
05-15-2016, (Subject: I had a Minister out to the house today... ) 
My prayer and blessing to you Waterloo.
In this world we can rely on God but mostly on people like Rawze.
replyreply
05-16-2016, (Subject: I had a Minister out to the house today... ) 
(05-15-2016 )snailexpress Wrote:  My prayer and blessing to you Waterloo.
In this world we can rely on God but mostly on people like Rawze.

Oh I know, I bless Rawze every day!
replyreply
Hey waterloo, I'm praying for you and me as well.
I bought my truck with 666,000 miles on it. I'm not superstitious or anything but it makes me wonder sometimes.
That truck has bleed me dry now after the inframe so I'm all in at this point.
At this point a blessing wouldn't hurt.
Good luck friend.
replyreply
(05-16-2016 )dbl overdrive Wrote:  Hey waterloo, I'm praying for you and me as well.
I bought my truck with 666,000 miles on it. I'm not superstitious or anything but it makes me wonder sometimes.
That truck has bleed me dry now after the inframe so I'm all in at this point.
At this point a blessing wouldn't hurt.
Good luck friend.

Thank you dbl! I just shot you out a heartfelt prayer... These new trucks are a true nightmare! Good luck and my best wishes and many miles of trouble free happy motoring!
replyreply
(05-14-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  Well, some of you know about the in-frame I just went through on my 2008 900,000 mile ProStar with the ISX... Along with the many problems the mandate caused...

This truck has given me more problems than the COMBINED previous 7 trucks I have owned. So, I thought it best to request some Devine intervention and knock the Joo Joo off of her so to speak, because she has had allot of that nasty stuff. A family friend is a Minister, so I asked her to come out and bless my truck.

She came out this morning, anointed the truck with oil, and blessed her and me. Hopefully, God willing, all of the work that has been done, along with the Divine intervention in the name of Jesus, will allow my family to get back on track and make an honest living.

Some may laugh, but I tell you what, I believe this was the right thing to do. Today is now a new day, with a new truck and a brighter future. Do me a favor, and say a prayer for us. ;-)

I should be rolling tomorrow, or Monday at the latest. Took a few days to go over the truck, found a few things that needed addressing and took care of them. All is well at this point, just need to stock the fridge and get this show on the road!

U have my full best bless and pray..
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.