10 speed ???
03-17-2019, (Subject: 10 speed ??? ) 
10 speed ???
2011 kw 10 speed I had my clutch brake adjusted in Pennsylvania while I was up that way. Now I’m back in Florida and during my post trip I noticed this cable/linkage hanging down just in front of my bell housing. I’m guessing this is why my clutch brake isn’t working again. It grinds when I initially put it into gear. Any help would be appreciated. I’m in Jacksonville Florida. Thank you

Shawn

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: 10 speed ???
Also would like to point out that you can see where it was going through a grommet through a plate on the front of the bell housing. Yes I’m new here and haven’t made many post but have lurked for a while.

Thank you
replyreply
That is the remote grease line to throw out bearing they took it off or it broke from when they took inspection cover off to adjust clutch, that's what I think it looks like to me anyway
replyreply
10-4 thank you driver. It was dark by the time I got back to it. I’ll take off the inspection cover tomorrow and take a better look.

Thank you
replyreply
03-19-2019, (Subject: 10 speed ??? ) 
I thought the same thing as what rock Highway said. It looks like it's the remote Grease hose for your throwout bearing
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.