Another big red headache
03-27-2019, (Subject: Another big red headache ) 
RE: Another big red headache
I painted my new compressor...do i count as a smsll fleet. Lol
replyreply
03-28-2019, (Subject: Another big red headache ) 
fair warning, the warranty info states without paint there warranty is void on most parts.
replyreply
What about the little ruber hose from compressor to manifold. The intake for the compressor is charged off of the intake manifold. I can see boost change when compressor cycles.
replyreply
I have the steel pipe from manifold to compressor on mine.
replyreply
(03-28-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  I have the steel pipe from manifold to compressor on mine.

No ruber section?
replyreply
Not that i can see. but tomorrow shes going in for surgery new Compressor, replace secondary hanger bearing, replace the 6mo old oil pressure sensor thats already leaking through the plug in AGAIN, fix a small oil leak on trans before it turns into a big one, and debating calling the glass guy to get a new windshield ready as my current is sanded out and absolutely sucks in direct sun morning/sundown. it never ends but at some point the ole neglected girl will be whole again.
replyreply
03-31-2019, (Subject: Another big red headache ) 
So it took six hours but I got the air compressor change with water lines and new silicone boot from the intake pipe. And got my power steering fluid changed in the process but no change to my boost but the air compressor is definitely quieter.

I was comparing my old mm tune to the new and was wondering how big of a difference 3 5% on the turbo percentages can make?
replyreply
A 35% difference where an when? In the idle range or midway through the band?

I read through the rebuild report you posted an I haven't seen anyone else mention it but have you tried pulling the turbo actuator off an recalibrating it with insite? In the report buddy just says he installed the new turbo an actuator there's no mention of double checking the calibration on it. Maybe it's off a tooth or 2 from the factory an in stock form it'd close more too compensate for egr flow, but using @m*m^2 with the hard coded tgc tables 30% is only 20%
replyreply
Sorry meant 3 to 5 and no actuator has not been pulled have only ran the installed test in insite myself.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.