389 load light fuse location
03-24-2019, (Subject: 389 load light fuse location ) 
389 load light fuse location
{389 pete}
Anybody know where the heck the fuse for back of sleeper lights are? I have took my test light to every stinking fuse in the truck even under bed and don’t have a bad one.
replyreply
03-25-2019, (Subject: 389 load light fuse location ) 
RE: 389 load light fuse location
Might be under the gauge panel
replyreply
If the fuse(s) are good, you may want to check the wires @ the hinge area of the mattress box. The routing, at least on mine, is horrible that area, and they pinch under the frame.
replyreply
It being paccar, try disconnect all batteries for 30 min and let the cab controller reset. They are notorious for software quirks with lights, dash gauges, etc.

may not be the problem, just mentioning it as a reminder to those who may searching for solutions for this kind of stuff.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
If it's a sleeper truck the fuse for the load lights is in the sleeper fuse box
replyreply
I’ll try to reset cab control first since it’s the easiest.
replyreply
03-26-2019, (Subject: 389 load light fuse location ) 
(03-25-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  It being paccar, try disconnect all batteries for 30 min and let the cab controller reset. They are notorious for software quirks with lights, dash gauges, etc.

may not be the problem, just mentioning it as a reminder to those who may searching for solutions for this kind of stuff.

Along with the CECU in the cab if it has a sleeper, it has chassis nodes that probably control this. I've been chasing a bad one in mine for quite some time..... Don't get me started.
replyreply
03-27-2019, (Subject: 389 load light fuse location ) 
I still haven’t got mine fixed. I’m about to lite a match
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.