Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!!
03-29-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
RE: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!!
(03-29-2019 )TruckDoctor Wrote:  
(03-29-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  You could have Unilever look at it remotely (teamviewer) he's usually really busy and it can take some time for him to get to it, but send him a PM. Do you have C@lterm?

I have a fleet unlocked new ins!te, but I don't believe I have c@lterm on my laptop. Have to double check. If not known a safe good version on here or someone who has availability to it. I see them all over but not sure what can be trusted.

if u want to verify the CT program is a legit copy, I posted the correct MD5 checksum a while back so ppl can see if what they have downloaded is a clean file and without virus.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid32271
replyreply
 Thanks given by: TruckDoctor
(03-29-2019 )MageRoyal Wrote:  if u want to verify the CT program is a legit copy, I posted the correct MD5 checksum a while back so ppl can see if what they have downloaded is a clean file and without virus.

Awesome. Thanks so much. Needed in those seedy world.
replyreply
Keep us posted as to what you run into.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
03-30-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
(03-29-2019 )MageRoyal Wrote:  [quote='tree98' pid='36877' dateline='1553858030']

if u want to verify the CT program is a legit copy, I posted the correct MD5 checksum a while back so ppl can see if what they have downloaded is a clean file and without virus.

I have found a version of CT 3.64 will that work and i have a way to check the md5. do you know what that should be?
replyreply
03-30-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
(03-30-2019 )TruckDoctor Wrote:  I have found a version of CT 3.64 will that work and i have a way to check the md5. do you know what that should be?

i get
c7c94f0c190ba30918166876582e3c6f
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , TruckDoctor
04-04-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
Still working on pinpointing the issue. have monitored it with the factory file. spitting a 0629 and fault 3348 turbo compressor intake pressure codes. with the factory file truck actually completely shuts off while driving down the road. pressure tested boost system, and also ran a evap smoke machine through system. not seeing any loses anywhere however truck shows when monitoring only 24 psi of boost maximum, but the damn turbo spinning to the moon. I'm starting to wonder if we have a turbo issue. I'm going to recalibrate the vgt and roadtest with manual gauge on truck and monitor data. something isn't right. Just going to have to get to the bottom of it. 128,000 rpm of turbo speed and shi#t boost isn't adding up.
replyreply
04-04-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
(04-04-2019 )TruckDoctor Wrote:  Still working on pinpointing the issue. have monitored it with the factory file. spitting a 0629 and fault 3348 turbo compressor intake pressure codes. with the factory file truck actually completely shuts off while driving down the road. pressure tested boost system, and also ran a evap smoke machine through system. not seeing any loses anywhere however truck shows when monitoring only 24 psi of boost maximum, but the damn turbo spinning to the moon. I'm starting to wonder if we have a turbo issue. I'm going to recalibrate the vgt and roadtest with manual gauge on truck and monitor data. something isn't right. Just going to have to get to the bottom of it. 128,000 rpm of turbo speed and shi#t boost isn't adding up.

maybe impeller(s) may be worn down from dust/dirt ingestion or carbon packing wear?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: TruckDoctor
04-05-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
Well a few times in life you hear the good old saying KISS. Turns out although the guys 4 trucks were maintained by an outside source, two of the trucks had dirty air cleaners in the from going into the landfill. The two trucks with dirty air cleaners were over spinning the turbo to try and compensate for the boost loss from the dirty air cleaners. With the factory file the truck would go so deep into protection mode it would shut the engine down while driving. O'well sometimes you win some and sometimes they kick you in the butt. A good reminder to keep it simple stupid and always double check the basics before anything. Kenworth's air cleaners are not so accessible as other manufactures. Should just change it when you're in there. Glad the customer is back up and operating. Thanks @Rawze for the help.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
04-05-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
Wow..... I've been there

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.