Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!!
03-29-2019, (Subject: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! ) 
RE: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!!
(03-29-2019 )TruckDoctor Wrote:  
(03-29-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  Before you can do anything at all, you'll need someone from here to look at the program that's in it. If it's bad programming you'll have to get that fixed first. Who did the demandate?

Local guy up my way in Mass. He's tried a few different "files" that are claimed to be good because they've been used on other CM2250's, but I'm aware just cause the CPL Code matches and File worked doesn't always mean you're going to have a perfect match. I think that's what we're dealing with. Two trucks seemed to be okay and the others no. What's needed on here to view the program? TeamViewer situation? Data Log of issue?

classic "bad delete" symptoms... You can bet your horses that most likely ALL those trucks have bad programs in them, and not a single one of them are going to make it very far without tearing themselves apart / fretting the liners out of them in short order. - Bad programming is a disease in the trucking industry, always has been.

I can look at the program if you pull a copy of it it from the truck and e-mail it to me. Like you mentioned, you need CT for taking a copy of the program out of the engine. Insite will not do such things. - CT can be had easily enough if a person just looks for it.

I PM'd you my number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turbo Overspeed???!!!!!! - Rawze - 03-29-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.