Can't win with new injectors in ISC
04-01-2019, (Subject: Can't win with new injectors in ISC ) 
RE: Can't win with new injectors in ISC
try PM mommaburt 4 some help.

User's Signature: my wisdom is small. my heart is big. my love for trucking is somewhere in between.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete
Thank you!
replyreply
(04-01-2019 )hookliftpete Wrote:  Is it possible one or more of the other 4 injectors has failed in just s matter of a couple of months? Regardless, can anyone point me toward a good place for a demandate? Thanks!!

Yes, if you have two or more injectors failing on a motor, odds are the rest are soon to follow... Buy a 6 pack and be done with it, as it is cheaper in the long run, especially if you are depending on a shop to do the work. Just something I have observed with 30 years out here.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete
Agreed, I would have done all 6, money was the issue and still is, at $680/piece plus the quill tubes, new lines, etc.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(04-01-2019 )hookliftpete Wrote:  Agreed, I would have done all 6, money was the issue and still is, at $680/piece plus the quill tubes, new lines, etc.

I know... This is not a poor man's sport. Those days are long gone, affordable parts and service.
replyreply
04-02-2019, (Subject: Can't win with new injectors in ISC ) 
Thanks!! I’ll look him up!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.