Turbo issue??
04-03-2019, (Subject: Turbo issue?? ) 
RE: Turbo issue??
Not sure when it did it today I was able to use the cruise putting back home. I also could get the rpms up over 1600 and the boost gauge stayed at zero. Driving the cat now people alway said they were expensive to fix I think these red motors arnt much better lol.

User's Signature: 2010 kenworth t800 isx500hp cm871 13spd 3.55ratio
replyreply
Anyone want to guess what they want for the turbo reman with actuator and other parts

replyreply
Well to make matters worse Turbo never acted up on way to shop so I let truck idle while I waited for a tech and bought front end bushings man they weren’t cheap. Anyway came out side and coolant had just started pushing out of my tank from the cap. FML

I was goin to park it any way until I pulled valve cover off this weekend to have my guy who’s goin to overhaul it for come peak at it with me. Now it appears I will be overhauling it after two days of work.
I did buy it knowing it was goin to be due for one and it was priced accordingly all the other bones are new. Just wasn’t expecting it this quick.

replyreply
I had these exact same symptoms on my engine, cant use cruise control or engine brake and no boost , It was coming and going at first then after a week my speed gauge started giving me the wrong speed . I changed the speed sensor like signature620 was telling you and voila everything back to normal .

User's Signature: 2011 Prostar daycab cm871 485
replyreply
I was goin to ask what he meant by vss issue but got side tracked and forgot. My fault there. The tech did say to change that sensor and the crankcase breather filter. We will do that Tom night and see what happens. Thanks for the help

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.