Crankcase pressure
04-08-2019, (Subject: Crankcase pressure ) 
RE: Crankcase pressure
I agree on the the turbo thing lol but what I don't understand is I unhook the hoses from turbo, then pressurize the cac from the charge side, so basically my air compressor is acting like the turbo.

Now, since I'm doing that I'm only putting air to the intake side, if the intake valve is closed air shouldn't go in the cylinder to begin with so it wouldn't make it to the exhaust.
When you out your ear up to the oil fill and put it to 20 psi, it sounds and feels like a steady stream of air, like if you have a loose fitting on a air gun.

It doesn't burn oil. You never see it burn it.

I pulled the oil fill cap off to try and see if there was a rythem to it like maybe longer cycle I guess you would call it of air hitting my hand.

I could feel any rythem just a light steady flow of air. It had blow by coming out like some one lit a cig and it was burning is how I would describe it.

It starts right up. Like right away and runs. Doesn't have power it use to and I'm assuming because it won't let the boost stay were it needs to lol

I would rebuild it but I want to understand why it's the way it is first.

To me it feels like a dead cylinder and proly is. Cause Cyl 2 shows it passes with the cutout and the injector selnoid passes the test also, but my theory is the reason why it doesn't sound like it makes a difference is because it doesn't have the compression to make a hard boom on on the stroke and that is why the motor feels like it barely changes tone etc
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 04-06-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - race7820000 - 04-08-2019
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 04-08-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 04-09-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Unilevers - 04-14-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 04-14-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 04-15-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - bwake - 04-15-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - bwake - 04-15-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 04-24-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 04-25-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Unilevers - 04-25-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 07-21-2019,
RE: Crankcase pressure - Rawze - 07-22-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.