ISX 15 deleted
04-30-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
RE: ISX 15 deleted
(04-28-2019 )ynot Wrote:  
(04-28-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(04-28-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I just read on another post that Gearhead is working on his own or from home. Is he still connected to Price Diesel? I'd love to recommend people to go there since they're on the East Coast and easily accessible from Baltimore. But if Gearhead's not doing the work directly, I'd be willing to bet your getting a copy and paste style tune.

I'm hearing the same, but I sent a guy over there last year with his 870. I was told the guy doing the work was top notch, Chris, did all of the needed work and truck is running great. But, that does not mean it hasn't changed, and I haven't heard any bad reports. I don't know what is up with GearHead...

Yes gearhead still own's Price's it's his shop, an yes he doesn't do anymore wrenching on trucks he trained Chris to do that so the quality of work should be the same. Yes he still does tuning but he does more his big customers an friends he's gone somewhat underground to shield himself an his shop, from the {man} and them going on a rampage shutting down shops doing deletes.

Like this story here https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/05/fi..._with.html

Don't forget a major part of that story was the company mechanics were having a buddies garage doing deletes and then charging the company for the work, even though it was not approved nor probably even asked for. Seems like they didn't want to actually have to do their own job. I'd imagine the tampering charges were an add-on, just to make an example. It's not rocket science to maybe be a little undercover when a person get this procedure done to his/her truck.
replyreply
04-30-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
Here's a follow-up article to that story from Marcellus shale themselves.

https://marcellusdrilling.com/2018/09/6-...us-trucks/

This story is very strange how they attacked these companies. Generally, Pennsylvania is pretty relaxed with emissions. Yes we have state inspection, but generally they don't give a damn unless you stick out like a real bad sore thumb. I know they're very strict on all the gas well companies, especially DOT and the PUC going after trucks. There is a lot of money and beating up those guys in the gas fields. But this one was a deep investigation. Somebody had to ruffle some major feathers.
replyreply
05-04-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
Well the guy I bought the truck from has taken it back gave all money but repair Bill's back going OK Cthis week to pick up my new one.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.