ISX 15 deleted
04-08-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
ISX 15 deleted
Just but 2012 KW that was deleted was.not told till afterwards. However need any help with the turbo overheating. Have boost gauge running at 15 to 28 pyro gauge straight hill and temp goes from 600 to over 1000 in minutes been running below 1000 never above 1100 just put 2nd turbo on please help
replyreply
RE: ISX 15 deleted
well keeping below 1100 is good that helps not roast the turbo. you need to also get Insite - about 250-350 on ebay with a inline 6 adapter, and find a member here that can remote into a laptop with another program to check the tune or get such program yourself from another source other than here and download the program and send it to our wonderful experts.

but insite and inline 6 will help alot in watching how the turbo is acting, how fast its spinning incase some assclown turned off the overspeed protections and its roasting bearings. if 28lbs of boost is all shes got at full throttle thats quite a bit low also matters what your HP/Torq ratings are.

also make sure to do EGR tuneup the program you have is unknown and could still be using EGR differential pressure sensors, also bad IMAPs, and Exhaust back pressure sensors can make "technicians" fault a turbo do to a sensor that doesnt throw codes but feeds the system bad information.
replyreply
(04-08-2019 )Rnttrans Wrote:  Just but 2012 KW that was deleted was.not told till afterwards. However need any help with the turbo overheating. Have boost gauge running at 15 to 28 pyro gauge straight hill and temp goes from 600 to over 1000 in minutes been running below 1000 never above 1100 just put 2nd turbo on please help

Sounds like the victim of yet another bad delete program just like 99.99% of everyone else that finds my site after tearing up a few turbo's or blowing ahead gasket or 2... You need to pull a copy of the program out of that ECM and e-mail it to myself, Mommaburt, or Unilevers, and have it inspected for a second opinion.

The odds of having a program in that thing that is even half-correct, nonetheless right are greatly against you.

You purchased it in its current condition but the guy who had it done, then sold the truck prolly knew damn well it was not right. Because if it was,.. the truck would still be profitable and it would not have gotten sold.

What i don;t understand is that if the average person was hiring someone to re-model their bathroom, they would want to know exactly what and how the job was baing done including all the way down to what brand and color tiles in the shower,... How come truck owners are so damn willing to let some big-smack talking horse-s#it repair shop sell them and talk them into a delete program that you have absolutely no clue what is in it,,.. then wonder why someone trades away DPF problems with engine and turbo faulure issues makes me shake my head,.. As a truck owner,.. I would want to know EVERY SINGLE LINE OF CODE that was changed and EXACTLY WHY + a second objective opinion before ever letting anyone near my $36,000 engine!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
aye was chatting with a driver friend of my dads had 389 with cummins spent 10s of thousands getting perfect with wood floors and custom this and that. then he put a PukeDits Tune with their recommended big turbo bull blah blah. said it ran great for a few months then he could tell it wasnt right mileage sucked power wasnt great. he didnt get it fixed he just sold the truck and bought a new W900 with plans after warranty to make sure he does more research to tune it the right way.

big names are just that big names doesnt mean they know anything take apple for example goto their support website ask if you can recover data from a phone dropped in water or had this or that done to it. they will tell you no and delete all info from anyone that says otherwise. yet companies like IPAD Rehab and a few others do it every single day. and then they make deals with chip companies that the chips they buy cannot be sold to anyone else so that people cant repair their olders MACs - which Louis Rossman and others do every day.

so after rambling big names mean nothing. quality is a thing of the past its now quantity and who you can pay to thats in the spotlight to get your name splattered everywhere.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
04-10-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
Thanks for info however sitting at KW again coming off the mountain last night and.bearings went out on this new turbo less than 2000 miles

I'm at my witsnendnwith this truck.
replyreply
(04-10-2019 )Rnttrans Wrote:  Thanks for info however sitting at KW again coming off the mountain last night and.bearings went out on this new turbo less than 2000 miles

I'm at my witsnendnwith this truck.

Sounds like until you get that programming inspected, and some answers and any issues resolved, you should not likely even be driving that thing.

What is the boost getting up to? - Pyro? how many RPM is that turbo getting up to?

What enigne mode(s) is it running in (or possible stuck in because of bad programming)?.-- etc.etc.

Engine problems can be relolved properly,.. but not without the right information or knowledge. i can bet you that KW dealers$it is going to be just as clueless as well.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Sounds like programming is letting turbo overspool caused by turbo spool safety derate set sky high
replyreply
04-19-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
Well no warranty on turbo do to no vgt setup and no turbo speed set. No idea what else is screwed up on ECM. Working with a shop at home has a non vgt holset turbo and ex manifold off 06 600. Hoping this works. However if I can get some.help with programming to fix ecm would be greatly appreciated so I can get back to making money.
Thanks in advance and for all previous replies
replyreply
04-19-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
. What area are you in? Mr. Hagg is in GA.

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.