ISX 15 deleted
04-19-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
RE: ISX 15 deleted
(04-19-2019 )Rnttrans Wrote:  ..
Working with a shop at home has a non vgt holset turbo and ex manifold off 06 600. Hoping this works.

- The Factory VG Turbo should easily last 600,000 or more miles if it has been programmed properly and things done the right way. - NOTHING, no other turbo is as good for that engine nor will have any better results in performance or fuel mileage... it is a complete shame and downright stupidity of someone to even suggest someone removes it, replacing it with something inferior that is going to cost you thousands of dollars every year in fuel mileage losses alone!

So your solution is to butcher that thing into oblivion even further,.. I see repeating engine death in your future,.. -- Your well on your way to turning that engine into a complete piece of garbage not fit for pushing a lawn-mower around with. Must be nice to have so much money lying around to butcher a perfectly good $36,000 engine into a piece of sh%it like that with redneck pick-up truck hack-job mods and most likely bad programming.

NO, NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO HELP YOU FU#K UP YOUR ENGINE FURTHER WITH GARBAGE MODS LIKE THAT ON THIS FOURUM, NOR WILL I ALLOW THE PROMOTION OF SUCH DEBAUCHERY!!!! -- GO FIND SOME IGNORANT DIC#HEAD OFF SOME GAWD-AWFUL HACK-JOB ENGINE TUNING FORUM TO DO THAT WHERE SUCH STUPIDITY LIKE THAT SEEMS TO REIGN SUPREME !. THEY ARE A DIME A DOZEN JUST WAITING TO GOUGE YOU FOR A FEW THOUSANDS FOR JUNK PROGRAMMING AND MODS LIKE THAT!!!

You have already been given the answers,...

*STOP PULLING FREIGHT WITH IT UNTIL YOU GET IT STRAIGHTENED OUT!

* GET WITH SOMEONE TO HAVE THE PROGRAM PULLED FROM THE TRUCK AND E-MAIL IT TO ME TO SEE IF THE PROGRAM IS ANY GOOD (high chances are that its the culprit ), OR CAUSING YOUR PROBLEMS! - OR make an appointment with mr. hag down in Atlanta (or have mommaburt of unilevers here on the forum help you look at it ) to have it straightened out like others have suggested. -- BETTER YET,.. Go get you a chineese inline5 or iline6 adapter and a used laptop somewhere and pull the program out of it yourself so that your not reliant on anyone else!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-20-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
You can lead a horse to water but................

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
04-27-2019, (Subject: ISX 15 deleted ) 
North west colorado.
Just did a run to Texas and back running ok but boost pressure at cruising speed runs about 20 to 25 and bass at 40 to 43 loaded and pulling a hill. Is this oh s normal or is it to high if to high how do I adjust has an internal actuator.?
replyreply
(04-27-2019 )Rnttrans Wrote:  North west colorado.
Just did a run to Texas and back running ok but boost pressure at cruising speed runs about 20 to 25 and bass at 40 to 43 loaded and pulling a hill. Is this oh s normal or is it to high if to high how do I adjust has an internal actuator.?

assuming its a CM2250 (or perhaps 2350), 40+ is going to blow that engine apart. I guess your destined to learn the hard(very expensive) way. It should be nowhere near those kind of numbers.

* Cap for a CM870/871, that is about 38-39 PSI max pressure.
* Cap for a CM2250, that is about 34-36 PSI max pressure.
* Cap for a CM2350, that is about 30-33 PSI max pressure.

ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid10611

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Thanks Rawze
replyreply
Yes I know about leaning the hard way just dont have money right now being down for 3 weeks and putting out 28000 for turbos. Looking at getting another non deleted truck. I screwed big time by the guy i bought this one from just trying to get some money right now
replyreply
(04-27-2019 )Rnttrans Wrote:  Yes I know about leaning the hard way just dont have money right now being down for 3 weeks and putting out 28000 for turbos. Looking at getting another non deleted truck. I screwed big time by the guy i bought this one from just trying to get some money right now

my rants are not to make anyone upset. they are simply a wake-up call towards this stuff in general. I see way to much engine abuse these days due to bad programming and bad practices ion what people do,.. seems the same crowd tends to also go about blaming the engine or other things before they stop to think that it might have been what was done.

replyreply
Yes I agree with you completely just trying to get by long enough to get a truck that has not been destroyed by these damn hacks. I've heard more hear stories about this crap.
If I can get a computer and insight can someone help get the ecm straightened out so I'm not going through anymore money than I have to?
replyreply
Sure can. Get a laptop with windows 7 or newer. Get a Cummins Inline 5 or 6. The chinese ones on ebay work just fine. PM Unilevers or Mommaburt on here and wait for a response. They are well worth the wait. They will straighten you out.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.