Train Horns
04-08-2019, (Subject: Train Horns ) 
Train Horns
I have a lonestar is damn near looks like a train but sounds like a rediculous volvo when i hit the button.. so who has some experience with air horns to give me a good recommendation in the 100-200 american dollery doos range for a set as close to actual train sounding as possible. tired of kids giving me the international toot your horn arm gesture and sounding like a stuck pig instead of making em crap their pants.

Thanks for any advice!
replyreply
RE: Train Horns
What you mean Volvo horns aren’t super cool. Totally intimidating road brute Volvo horns. Come on now. Lol... yah there pretty embarrassing. Kids look so disappointed and confused when I given the horn back.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(04-08-2019 )Magard Wrote:  What you mean Volvo horns aren’t super cool. Totally intimidating road brute Volvo horns. Come on now. Lol... yah there pretty embarrassing. Kids look so disappointed when I given the horn back.

thats ok,.. mine sounds like a plastic dying goose -- if there was such a thing.lol

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , Waterloo , Chamberpains
both 2010 era we probably have the same horn its just pathedic and i have a truck that gets alot of international horn gestures due to looks and im tired of the snickers as i drive away after i hit it lol.
replyreply
04-09-2019, (Subject: Train Horns ) 
A true train horn is a Nathan k5 but they prty expensive. Sometimes u can find one that needs rebuilt for a reasonable price.
replyreply
I don't need a $1,000 + k v i just like to find a Brandon is closed at sano side Grand general 6699 911 that is supposedly close there's also handed a black box that I can't remember but it's impossible to find good videos on YouTube of how they sound besides what the company puts out
replyreply
Seems theyve gotten a bit higher since the last time i looked for one.
replyreply
Nathan k5 540 - $2400 yeesh
replyreply
I've been hunting a set of KL3A for a long time... I'm just not going to give $1500+ for them.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.