Isx 400 hesitating
04-19-2019, (Subject: Isx 400 hesitating ) 
RE: Isx 400 hesitating
(04-18-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  problem #1. your taking it to the stealershits and they are clueless morons who do nothing but blind guess to sell expensive parts.

Could be a lot of things. Have you pressurized the engine and checked it for intake, egr, and exhaust leaks?

I have not. I wouldn’t even know how to to that.
replyreply
04-19-2019, (Subject: Isx 400 hesitating ) 
RE: Isx 400 hesitating
(04-19-2019 )Derekthetusken Wrote:  
(04-18-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  problem #1. your taking it to the stealershits and they are clueless morons who do nothing but blind guess to sell expensive parts.

Could be a lot of things. Have you pressurized the engine and checked it for intake, egr, and exhaust leaks?

I have not. I wouldn’t even know how to to that.

if you don't learn to start working on it yourself then you would be better going back as a company driver these days. -- you will always be broke and desperate, at the mercy of the OEM nightmare system of repeating failures and too much down-time to make any kind of profit. Unless your willing to start taking matters into your own hands, you are destined to fail and only struggle the rest of your O/O career.

sounds like you need to make a choice at some point soon --- Either learn to grab a wrench and start learning to solve your own problems by investing in yourself and your career --- or go back to being a company driver.

u think that truck would have those kinds of problems if I owned it?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RTRUCKING48

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.