Fuel Tables
04-16-2019, (Subject: Fuel Tables ) 
Fuel Tables
just wondering if theres a command line to view commanded MG/Stroke of fuel and which table its most likely using since my TGC table goes to 350 but it only uses settings upto 325 MG/Stroke settings

going through my compare of original to custom i only see 2 or 3 chi tables that go 340 to 355

while most anything else with stroke values are 400.

which if its using the 340-350 tables i would think it would still be blending into the 350 settings on TGC table but it doesnt seem to.

im not looking to change these tables just trying to see what all tables/settings factor in to how the truck runs the VGT and how it uses that info.

Thanks!
replyreply
RE: Fuel Tables
Off the top of my head ONE the commands your looking for starts with ftt or ftt or it might even be Final_fueling(like my 870) it should be in the @m*m^2 doc.

Just hit the F1 key in c term an search fuel do some poking around.

1850 tq an under you should be in the 312-315mg range never even coming close too the max 325mg of some tables
replyreply
is usually 'total_fueling'

like ynot indirectly said, 325, 350, etc. is a bit above what most trucks should ever see.

those are topics of discussion more suited on my mumble server: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...78#pid4978

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
ok little kid time! I DIDNT TOUCH IT! cept i really didnt got into denver today never really noticed a problem till i got below 5th gear and below 1400rpm... in 1-4 and up 1400 in 5th shes a complete slug in 4th wont even let me go past 1500 really. i setup CT in 1-4 and upto 1400 in 5th turbo stays 26-32% closed truck makes literaly no boost so i dont know if its a turbo thing or if for some reason its not fueling before that point? above that area it will goto 30lbs of boost and not a penny more.

i have LBSC turned off in programming but even it wasnt this bad

could it be the elevation change screwing with something between grand island and denver?
replyreply
There are parts of Nebraska that are higher elevations than Denver did you notice problems in southwestern parts before you got in to Denver? While you have Insite or CT up, check what your barometric reading is. Compare it to the current baro readings in Denver on a weather app or local news source. That'll tell you weather its reading close or not.

Im seeing localconditions.com is reporting 29.77 InHg and falling. You should be reading somewhere near that.
replyreply
truck took off fine from grand island and i never stopped till first stop in castle rock when i got off the interstate at castle rock is when i kinda noticed but then after i left receiver with only 10klbs left on trailer it was like i was pulling fully loaded. as long as im above 1400rpm its no big deal but below and in 1-4 its like maybe it was not letting it fuel up for full throttle for where the VGT commands stayed. i didnt get the Total fueling up on ct untill i got parked in commerce city tonight.

i had a buncha weird stuff pop up when i downloaded program to computer and compared to a previous version. so idk if when i uploaded a tune last night with some TGC edits something fubared. but i re uploaded a stable tune and compared it to a previous tune and all looks good so we will see.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.