Ecm parameters 2012 Pete 587
07-09-2019, (Subject: Ecm parameters 2012 Pete 587 ) 
Ecm parameters 2012 Pete 587
Had a problem with a nox sensor and then Regen probs uppon closer look all the parramiters in the ecm had been disabled... so Does anyone happen to know what parramiters in the ecm should be enabled and disabled apparently one of the problems was somehow in the ecm it disabled every option or feature and parameter during all of the problems I was having... So it wouldn't Regen the fan wouldn't work the clutch pedal and cruise switch and everything like that were disabled and what not we got what we needed to get enabled to make it Regen and it did a full Regen just fine but I still need to make sure the other stuff is right any clues? thanks abunch
replyreply
RE: Ecm parameters 2012 Pete 587
thats what happens when someone tries to change or update the ecm flash file + did not make a proper backup, nor restored it.

It can be difficult to get that information back on your own once it is lost. Sometimes, if you simply can't get the info back,... A person would have to resort to taking their ECM off and having it bench flashed with the correct program for your truck at the dealers%it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Truck runs fine I just had to go and deliver a load with it...the only way you would know it happened would be the fan switch no longer works but the fan does... When I take go back tomorrow I'll ask them about that... What about if you hook up to another truck that is the same and see what is enabled and disabled and then enable the same things on mine would that work ?
replyreply
(07-09-2019 )SIDE_SHOW Wrote:  Truck runs fine I just had to go and deliver a load with it...the only way you would know it happened would be the fan switch no longer works but the fan does... When I take go back tomorrow I'll ask them about that... What about if you hook up to another truck that is the same and see what is enabled and disabled and then enable the same things on mine would that work ?

If it is the same make/model/year truck,, it may,.. but you never know.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.