Its a Volvo Problem
04-19-2019, (Subject: Its a Volvo Problem ) 
RE: Its a Volvo Problem
Switch your red and orange lines and report back. Red line is usually almost always emergency which where your orange line is at now, and according to meritor that part of the valve is the emergency portion.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
04-20-2019, (Subject: Its a Volvo Problem ) 
I just replaced my pass through manifold. I didn’t see a line like that. I think that line is broke or disconnected. Trace that line down to where it comes out from maybe that will give a idea what it might go too
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , Waterloo
(04-20-2019 )Magard Wrote:  I just replaced my pass through manifold. I didn’t see a line like that. I think that line is broke or disconnected. Trace that line down to where it comes out from maybe that will give a idea what it might go too

lol if thats the issue im going to retire from working on trucks..... i'm going to go outside and check if its broken.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
So nope those lines are supposed to be like that, I didn’t find any broken lines or leaking ones. I do have leaks coming from the air tanks lines but they aren’t heavy leaks, I’ve never had a issue like this before...

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
This is the new updated tractor protection valve, is the plumbing right?

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
My valve.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
This is a 2012 Volvo vnl630. With isx. My colors are different locations then yours but I don’t know if color coordination is the same. I would try it though. Not much to hurt in trying.
replyreply
04-21-2019, (Subject: Its a Volvo Problem ) 
Aren’t cell phone cameras awesome
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard
04-21-2019, (Subject: Its a Volvo Problem ) 
(04-20-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  This is the new updated tractor protection valve, is the plumbing right?
All ports on the valve are marked. Volvo parts salesman doesn't know really much about parts they sell. Updated valve could have different ports layout. Green is service, red is emergency supply. Brown is control back to push valve on the dash. Black is hand trailer brake (Johnson bar)
Yellow line what is leaking air is air exhaust line. When you pull out red button out air pssssssss is from this line.
looks like you messed with ports connections and dash valve wants to pop out.
./uploads/201904/post_1794_1555866300_c70ef53d26b11ed0e6646ce057320277.png
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.