Its a Volvo Problem
04-21-2019, (Subject: Its a Volvo Problem ) 
RE: Its a Volvo Problem
(04-21-2019 )Magard Wrote:  Did all this start when you changed the tractor protection valve. Or right before it. I’m wondering if you got a defective valve. Keep us in the loop when you figure it out for our future reference. Thanks.

okay so one day last week, i went to go do a quick run and when i hooked up to the trailer, the TRL brakes wouldnt release so. i went to go investigate, the tractor protection valve was leaking pretty loud. Took the truck back home and looked around and it was tractor protection valve so i replaced it. The next day, when i went to go try another run. the TRl lines were mixed up blue on the left and red on the right. had that fixed and then the next day, the truck ran fine. no air issues, at the end of the day and then when i was heading home, i stopped at the yard gate waiting for it clear so i can leave. i saw my air tanks were loosing pressure pretty quickly, so i ran home with the issue. by the time i got back, i had no more day light to work so i figured id look at it the next day. When i let the truck run that morning, i saw the tanks barely had any air in them after sitting for 30 minutes..... since then ive been on the this hunt for the fix. I'm just going to check 2marrow how much its going to cost for 6 new brake chambers.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its a Volvo Problem - Evotrucker - 04-21-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.