Program questions
05-01-2019, (Subject: Program questions ) 
RE: Program questions
If you have T ofc fuel limit user override(missing unscores) set too one it will give better throttle response making the pedal more touchy, it will also cause some smoke.

Boost leaks cause smoke but I'm pretty sure you mentioned fixing those so that's prob not it.

I'm assuming you've got a cpl2733 with the bigger he561 turbo your boost maps don't need too be as aggressive(higher %) as the smaller he451 turbo, its flowing a higher volume of air so less boost for the same amount of power. I haven't seen the latest @m*m^2 so I don't know if they still have a big turbo an small turbo overlay anymore, but even with the old big turbo overlay's I would have too cut back on the closing percentages through out the table to control the boost too smooth out the spikes an make it more driveable. As long as your turbo is good I never had any issues running my idle region locked down at 18%

That fuel pressure is that at idle? Cause 268 at fuel throttle is crazy low you should be 280+, you may wanna change the sensor or look for other issues there if that's the case.

Don't feel too bad on mpg with the speed you drive, I pull step an with my old wore out 871 I was averaging 6-6.5 driving 60-62, this 870 which still has some mechanical issues I'm working through is 5.3-5.7 loaded or empty an we do a lot of lite under 20k ltl running 60-65, in a W9.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Program questions - Lonestar10 - 04-26-2019,
RE: Program questions - Nilao - 04-26-2019,
RE: Program questions - Magard - 04-27-2019,
RE: Program questions - Nilao - 05-01-2019,
RE: Program questions - ynot - 05-01-2019
RE: Program questions - Rawze - 05-02-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.