Companies closed their doors overnight.
04-29-2019, (Subject: Companies closed their doors overnight. ) 
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight.
Wow, just saw that link, Falcon closed their doors. I worked for them around 29 years ago. They did service the GM Lordstown plant, and I could see where that would be a big hit, but to close up entirely, I doubt anyone saw that coming. But, auto freight is terrible right now, incredibly slow, and cheap. And when I say cheap I mean pennies on the dollar cheap. Many of these outfits are struggling as there is an over abundance of trucks and little work up this way if you are strictly automotive. Many guys jumped in, and agree with Chamberpains in regards to many new low mileage trucks coming on the market.

Myself, I have some medical issues, getting those sorted out, but had time to look for a company that is a little more broad in the freight they run. I think we found them, rates seem to be good and from the random settlements we were able to pick through, the work looks like it is there. At least for now.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies closed their doors overnight. - Waterloo - 04-29-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.