De-regulated
05-21-2016, (Subject: De-regulated ) 
RE: De-regulated
Only issue I have from mine is it looses connection with the copmputer...runs along fine then all the blue led's go out then the ones on the ecm side start flashing again but the usb never will. I have to unplug it from the ecm and hard reset it to get it to reconnect to the computer....the red power led never blinks, just the blue ones. unfortunatly I've had it over a year and the seller won't warranty it anymore...oh well at least it lasted long enough to get the mandate fixed permanently.
replyreply
(05-21-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  Only issue I have from mine is it looses connection with the copmputer...runs along fine then all the blue led's go out then the ones on the ecm side start flashing again but the usb never will. I have to unplug it from the ecm and hard reset it to get it to reconnect to the computer....the red power led never blinks, just the blue ones. unfortunatly I've had it over a year and the seller won't warranty it anymore...oh well at least it lasted long enough to get the mandate fixed permanently.

Have you tried a new USB cable? The AmazonBasics USB cables are high quality and lower price than crawlmart
replyreply
nah, i have the original one that came from china...blue it is.
replyreply
05-22-2016, (Subject: De-regulated ) 
:exclamation:
(05-21-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  nah, i have the original one that came from china...blue it is.

Try replacing the cable. Always check them first on another device. 9 times out of 10 that's the problem.
Also try using another usb port, they get loose and may be the source of the trouble.

Right click on the usb icon in sys tray if it's there and see if there's an option to " connect ".

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
05-22-2016, (Subject: De-regulated ) 
(05-21-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  Only issue I have from mine is it looses connection with the copmputer...runs along fine then all the blue led's go out then the ones on the ecm side start flashing again but the usb never will. I have to unplug it from the ecm and hard reset it to get it to reconnect to the computer....the red power led never blinks, just the blue ones. unfortunatly I've had it over a year and the seller won't warranty it anymore...oh well at least it lasted long enough to get the mandate fixed permanently.

Could be a truck data link issue. My adapter did it with 2009 volvo I had. Never with my friends truck or with my 2013 volvo.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.