CM 871 won’t regen
05-04-2019, (Subject: CM 871 won’t regen ) 
CM 871 won’t regen

Thanks for the add. New member, first post.

How do I add a photo? I have a picture of an after treatment history I need some explanation on so I can fix this truck not just force a regen and send it out the door.

I had an active code for DPF spot load above normal moderately severe, I don’t recall the number.

Attempted forced regen. It would not regen

The target after treatment DPF regen not met
DPF intake temp low. Max was 767.5. Hot idle 212
EXhaust has pressure above max pressure. 169 max 35 hot idle
IMAP above max. 25.9 max. 1.2 hot idle
Turbo speed above max. 58984 max. 20281 hot idle

After letting it sit overnight and reading the forum I performed a filter maintenance reset. Forced regen worked as it should.

This is where I need to post the picture of the after treatment history. I will try to explain the results.

Ending soot load “above normal least severe” 2042 hrs. But my DPFDP is .9? This doesn’t seem right?

Also my max spot load history is 11 hours prior 2031 hrs “above normal moderately severe” at dpfdp of .7?

And the regen prior to the one I did was at 1960 hrs! How did this happen?

Ecm was changed a few years ago that’s what the hours is about. I rebuilt the motor a year or so ago let’s say 1000 hrs, piston packs, valve guides and seals, turbo and actuator, injectors probably. At that time it got a complete egr tune up and visually inspected DPF no visual problems and washed out with hot pressure washer.

Any help would be appreciated TIO [/php]

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM 871 won’t regen - theironoracle - 05-04-2019
RE: CM 871 won’t regen - Unilevers - 05-05-2019,
RE: CM 871 won’t regen - Unilevers - 08-07-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.