CM 871 won’t regen
05-04-2019, (Subject: CM 871 won’t regen ) 
RE: CM 871 won’t regen
The numbers on the far right column should not be averaging 3.0+... There has been a problem the whole time. Can be a lot of things including sticky egr valve, CAC leaks, clogged cross tubes for the DPF, Bad DPF Delta-P sensor, bad DPF Temp sensor, incorrectly reading IMAP or other sensor,.. etc. etc.

Pull the cans, both the DOC and the DPF,.. take pictures of their faces and post them here. That will tell you a LOT. While they are off, have them baked and flow tested.

-- You should NEVER EVER do a maint reset on the system without having the DPF and DOC flow tested/baked as it will reset it in a partially blocked state and throw off all the readings!. Now, the only way to fix this mistake is to to pull your DPF and DOC and go have them flow tested and baked out,.. THEN DO A PROPER RESET ON THE SYSTEM WITH INSITE!
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...0#pid25590

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM 871 won’t regen - Rawze - 05-04-2019
RE: CM 871 won’t regen - Unilevers - 05-05-2019,
RE: CM 871 won’t regen - Unilevers - 08-07-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.