Electric diagram
05-19-2016, (Subject: Electric diagram ) 
Electric diagram
Silly question how to read electric diagram?
301 on this pic is wire number?

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201605/post_1794_1463696449_09f1b03ee7f3c7e6928baff30ce0abc3.png
replyreply
RE: Electric diagram
most likely

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(05-19-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  most likely
AC is not working. No power to compressor clutch. All sensors replaced vacuum charged. Trying to locate wire and check conductivity.
My wishes to Vulva NA truck engineers:anger:
replyreply
AC fixed!!!!!
I have suffered lot of hot days in FL and TX coz I'm stupid. Replaced sensors, charged 3 times whooh $$$$$$$. Came to be Vulva engineers decide to use lighted push button when AC is OFF. If light is OFF AC is ON. Smart idea.
replyreply
(05-19-2016 )snailexpress Wrote:  AC fixed!!!!!
I have suffered lot of hot days in FL and TX coz I'm stupid. Replaced sensors, charged 3 times whooh $$$$$$$. Came to be Vulva engineers decide to use lighted push button when AC is OFF. If light is OFF AC is ON. Smart idea.

What a joke!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-20-2016, (Subject: Electric diagram ) 

The owners manual would have told you that,It's also right on the button,it says ac off
replyreply
(05-20-2016 )mkmac Wrote:  

The owners manual would have told you that,It's also right on the button,it says ac off
Volvo 2009 I had before was AC on. In all my cars when button light is on AC is ON. What the idea was change it?
replyreply
Reversed polarity on switch. Our old volvo switch would light when on.

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
Oh man, that's crazy. I bet that beer you drank after you solved that problem tasted real good.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.